Frequently Asked Questions
- What are our opening hours?
Our opening hours are from 10am to 6pm, Mondays to Satursdays (excluding Public Holidays).
- Do I need to have an account to make an order?
You may place your order through the guest account. However, having an account with us would make placing future orders more convenient as you wouldn't need to key in your details again. You would also be the first to receive any sales and promotions through our email notifications!
- How do I place an order?
You can place an order via our website. Just click on the item and add it to your basket. Once you are ready, proceed to your basket page to check out.
Alternatively, you can also email us at email@example.com
- Can I make changes to my order after I have already placed it?
Once your order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled or changed. If you have made a mistake and needs rectification, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you do bespoke / customized bouquets?
Yes, we do! Just send us an email email@example.com or call us if you would like to design a bouquet.
- How do I know if my order has been confirmed?
You will receive an order confirmation email, complete with order details. In order to receive the email, kindly ensure that your email address has been accurately entered upon checkout. If you do not receive the email within an hour, kindly check your SPAM box.
- If I've made an order but I'm unable to get through to the payment page, is my order confirmed?
Your order is only confirmed upon successful payment.
- If I wish for to be an anonymous sender, is it necessary for me to fill in Sender details?
Yes, it is. In the event that we are unable to contact the recipient upon delivery, the sender will be contacted.
- Can a message be attached to the bouquet?
Yes, you can attach a message to the recipient upon checkout. Kindly follow the sample format in the message box. Do remember to sign off even if you wish to remain anonymous!
- Where does Wood Flower Cottage deliver?
We deliver to all addresses in Singapore with the exception of PO Boxes.
- What are your delivery hours?
We deliver Mondays to Saturdays, and are closed on Sundays & Public Holidays.
Our normal delivery schedules are Monday to Saturday.
- Morning by 12noon.
- Afternoon by 5pm
- Can I request for a specific delivery time?
If you need to deliver out of our normal delivery hours, the Out of hours delivery charge is $25. [ Check if we would like to charge or get them to email us.]
- Can I get my flowers today?
Same day delivery applies to orders placed by 11am each day.
- How much is the delivery fee?
A normal delivery fee of $15 applies for all one off orders except for restricted areas as denoted below.
Charges for Restricted areas:
Kindly note that there will be additional delivery charges for the following restricted areas. An additional $10 will be charged. These surcharges are imposed due to the length of time required to gain access/security clearance into these areas.
- Sentosa Island
- Changi Airport Area
- Tuas Area
- Jurong Island
- Sembawang Shipyard
- All Army camps
- All PSA Port
- How will I know my order status?
An email or message will be sent to you once your order has been delivered and completed.
- If I require flowers urgently, what do I do?
Kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +65 6244 2904 and we would do our best to make it possible for you.
- What happens if the recipient is not available to receive the delivery?
In the event that the receiver is unavailable, flowers will be placed at the door-step or left with reception. We will also inform the receiver and sender accordingly.
We will not be responsible for any lost/damage item.
- Is re-delivery available?
In the event that there needs to be a re-delivery, an additional fee of $10 may be applied to your order.
- What happens if the address provided is incorrect?
In the event that the given address is incorrect and a re-delivery is required, an additional fee of $10 may be applied to your order.
PRICING & PAYMENT
All prices shown are in Singapore dollars (SGD).
- How do I make payment?
You can make payment via the following payment modes.
- Credit Card (Visa / Mastercard)
- Bank Transfer
- DBS Paylah!
Bank transfers can be made to DBS Current 033-904844-5 Branch Code: 033 Bank Code: 7171
The DBS Paylah! app can be downloaded from the mobile app store and payable to payee 96799734.
- How can I redeem a discount / promotion code?
You can enter the code on the checkout page.
- I can’t see the answer to my question. What do I do?
Feel free to contact us at +65 6244 2904 or drop us an email at email@example.com and we will respond to you the soonest possible.