Christmas special workshop with limited seats only. 1 session workshop for 5h. No prior experience required.
Nothing livens up the mood of Christmas quite like beautiful herbs & spice wreath and a cute handmade reindeer amigurumi!
Come and spend a therapeutic day with us, surrounded by Christmas scents, beautiful greens and wonderful company. Learn the art of basic wreath making and amigurumi. This is the perfect way to bring the Christmas mood to your home.
What you will be learning
- How to make a basic Christmas wreath using Eucalyptus and Cinnamon sticks.
- How to do basic crochet stitches and churn your work into a reindeer, together with needle felting by Tiny Rabbit Hole
Left-handers are welcomed.
There will be 1 crochet master : 5 students to guide all of you. Please note that you might take longer than 4h to complete your reindeer before attaching it on.
Fun facts about the wreath
- Our wreath can be air-dried and the holiday scent will last for months.
- The lingering scent from both the eucalyptus and cinnamon sticks will last for months.
- A 20cm diameter wreath and materials.
- A set of basic crochet toolkit with a premium Japan hook.
- One reindeer amigurumi completed by yourself.
- All materials and tools will be provided.
- Light refreshments will be provided.
|11am to 12pm: Christmas Wreath (1 hour)
|12pm to 1pm: Lunch Break (1 hour)
| 1pm - 5pm: Intro to Crochet & Needle Felting (Reindeer) 4 hours by Tiny Rabbit Hole.