Wind down towards the end of the year by getting close to nature and putting your green fingers to work.
In this workshop for our adult Grubbers, participants will learn the art of Christmas wreath making, the basics of floral arrangement & flower care, and also get to create their very own Rudolph Christmas Wreath. No prior experience needed, come and spend a fulfilling, therapeutic afternoon with us while being surrounded by beautiful flowers and wonderful company. Better yet, grab a friend and make it a lovely day out in the park.
- 3.15pm: Arrival & Welcome Drink
- 3.30 to 5pm: Rudolf Christmas Wreath Workshop (finger food served)
- 5 to 6pm: Dinner at GRUB
Things to Note:
- All materials and tools required for the workshop are provided
- This workshop is for our adult Grubbers
- Duration: 1.5hrs
- Ticket prices are inclusive of dinner at GRUB (Bishan).
Twig Wreath, Pine / Fir, Berries, Acorns, White Ping Pongs, various craft materials and tools
- Welcome drink options: Ice Honey Lime or Ice Lemon Earl Grey Tea
- Workshop finger food options: Mentaiko Fries or Truffle Floss Fries
- Dinner options: GRUB Cheeseburger or Crispy Fish Burger or Har Cheong Burger